I finally got round to it – This City Life has its own Pinterest profile! Since the latest updates included maps, I figured now was as good a time as any to hop on the platform and pin some of my own travel posts.
I’m going to be pinning my own posts and updating boards with some of my favourite travel photos and links from all over the web. Expect a lot of beach porn and city scapes while I plan my honeymoon too! I’ve started off with ‘I <3' and pinned my favourite posts for London, Barcelona, Las Vegas, Aruba, Rome, Berlin and more.
I'm also planning on compiling some free things to do boards, for all my favourite cities. Plus some hidden gems and guest pinners to get the inspiration rolling. Pinterest was a massive help when planning my wedding, so of course it's going to make travel planning exciting too!
Follow This City Life on Pinterest
Head over to my profile and click the follow button, heart the pins you like and re-pin any you love! Or click ‘see on Pinterest’ on the widget below. See you on Pinterest!
Visit This City Life’s profile on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Charley W (see all)
- My travel guilty pleasures – behind the scenes on my city breaks - April 1, 2015
- Review: Bianco Latte Milano - March 30, 2015
- Aruba: my perfect romantic getaway (and your chance to win a trip there too) - March 25, 2015
- Easter city break ideas - March 24, 2015
- You know you’re from Spalding when… - March 19, 2015