I finally got round to it – This City Life has its own Pinterest profile! Since the latest updates included maps, I figured now was as good a time as any to hop on the platform and pin some of my own travel posts.
I’m going to be pinning my own posts and updating boards with some of my favourite travel photos and links from all over the web. Expect a lot of beach porn and city scapes while I plan my honeymoon too! I’ve started off with ‘I <3' and pinned my favourite posts for London, Barcelona, Las Vegas, Aruba, Rome, Berlin and more.
I'm also planning on compiling some free things to do boards, for all my favourite cities. Plus some hidden gems and guest pinners to get the inspiration rolling. Pinterest was a massive help when planning my wedding, so of course it's going to make travel planning exciting too!
Follow This City Life on Pinterest
Head over to my profile and click the follow button, heart the pins you like and re-pin any you love! Or click ‘see on Pinterest’ on the widget below. See you on Pinterest!
Visit This City Life’s profile on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Charley (see all)
- Borough Market celebrates Apple Day with the ‘Real Apple Store’ - November 22, 2014
- 5 real life castles fit for a princess - October 1, 2014
- Free things to do in Berlin - June 7, 2014
- Beekeeping in London at St. Ermin’s Hotel - June 2, 2014
- Something’s a little different around here… - May 28, 2014